Social Media Policy
San Diego Sports Domination’s Facebook page is for San Diego Sports fans to hang out, talk sports with other San Diego Sports fans and receive sports news. All of the information fans post on the page is of their own doing and does not reflect the opinion of the San Diego Sports Domination.
Facebook community rules:
• Do not post content that is abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, derogatory, discriminatory or defamatory.
• Do not post content that is as a result of an organized attack against the San Diego Sports Domination brand or others.
• Do not post content that is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful.
• Do not post content that is off-topic or irrelevant.
Do not post content that is objectionable or inappropriate (profanity).
• Do not post content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious or filthy.
• Do not post content that is illegal or promotes illegal activity.
• Do not post content that includes spam content or phishing schemes.
• Don’t post anything that isn’t yours to post (i.e. don’t “borrow” something that is copyrighted, trademarked or owned by someone else and post it).
• Do not post content that violates, encourages, or depicts the violation of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or that encourages or depicts conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or may result in civil liability.
By posting, replying or uploading content on San Diego Sports Domination’s page, you agree to comply with its Facebook community rules.