Kansas City Royals and San Francisco Giants Battle in 2014 World Series
NEW YORK, NY – Travis Ishikawa’s walk-off three run homer sent the San Francisco Giants into the World Series to meet the upstart Kansas City Royals. Major League Baseball’s Fall Classic will open Tuesday night at Kauffman Stadium with the home Royals sending their ace James Shields to the mound against National League Championship Series MVP Madison Bumgarner. Will the unbeaten Royals stay hot en route to their first World Series crown since 1985? Will the Giants continue their even year winning trend and make it three World Series titles in five years? Which player will stand out and win MVP honors? Once again beating everyone to the punch the most reliable and accurate odds/information source on the web MyTopSportsbooks.com posted odds on all things related to the World Series!
“The Royals have captivated the nation with their postseason play,” stated MyTopSportsbooks.com Spokesman Geoff Johnson, “The Giants have the makeup to stop their magical run.”
Analysts at MyTopSportsbooks.com posted the following odds regarding the 2014 World Series:
Odds to win the World Series:
- Giants: 10-11
- Royals: 10-11
Odds the World Series is won in:
- four games: 6-1
- five games: 3-1
- six games: 5-2
- seven games: 2-1
Odds the World Series MVP is won by:
- Buster Posey: 8-1
- Pablo Sandoval: 8-1
- Lorenzo Cain: 9-1
- Eric Hosmer: 10-1
- Madison Bumgarner: 12-1
- Alex Gordon: 12-1
- Hunter Pence: 12-1
- James Shields: 14-1
- Santiago Casilla: 15-1
- Greg Holland: 15-1
- Over/under on stolen bases in the World Series:
- by the Royals: 5.5
- by the Giants: 1.5
- total: 7
Home Run Props:
- Over/under on home runs in the World Series:
- by the Royals: 4
- by the Giants: 4.5
- total: 8.5
- Odds a home run is hit into McCovey Cove (without bouncing): 10-1
- Odds multiple home runs are hit into McCovey Cove (without bouncing): 25-1
- Odds a home run breaks the fountains at Kauffman Stadium: 100-1
- Over/under on the number of replay reviews during the World Series: 4
- Over/under on the number of calls changed by replay during the World Series: 2
- Odds a player is ejected during the World Series: 5-1
- Odds a brawl with at least one punch thrown takes place in the World Series: 12-1
Crazed Fan Props:
- Odds a fan runs onto the field during the World Series: 10-1
- Odds a fan parachutes into the stadium: 50-1
- Odds a fan streaks the field: 20-1
- Odds a streaking fan arrives via parachute: 85-1
- Over/under on the number of times Fox has a promo for one of their non-sports related shows: 22
- Over/under on the number of Derek Jeter mentions during World Series broadcast: 2.5
- Over/under on the number of times Fox shows the Golden Gate Bridge during the World Series: 2.5
- Over/under on the number of times Fox shows George Brett during the World Series: 6.5
- Over/under on the number of times anybody not named Tim McCarver wishes Tim McCarver was still broadcasting World Series games: 0.5
Sports and Newsworthy Information can be found at: www.MyTopSportsbooks.com
MyTopSportsbooks.com (MTS) is a free service that keeps online sports bettors informed, offering unbiased reviews of online sportsbooks. The expert odds-making and betting review staff at MTS has over 16 years of first hand betting experience through various providers, and have made it their mission to share the most reliable and rewarding online betting sites, expert analysis, and odds information with both new and experienced bettors.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Make sure you are following @SanDiego_Sports on Twitter and San Diego Sports Domination on Facebook for updates and information about San Diego Sports. If you are looking for tickets these are our most popular sports teams.
Please click on this link to purchase San Diego State tickets Get Great Tickets at Ticket Monster!
Please click on this link to purchase San Diego Chargers tickets Get Great Tickets at Ticket Monster!
Please click on this link to purchase San Diego Padres tickets Get Great Tickets at Ticket Monster!